The 5th Annual Celebration of Life Gala honors the birthday of Finley Elizabeth Oblander and the lives of other beautiful babies whose time on this earth was too short. Every year in July, The Finley Project hosts our Gala at the incomparably beautiful Alfond Inn in Winter Park, Florida to help celebrate the everlasting bond of mother and child and to raise much needed support for our 7-part holistic program.
Each year our Gala focuses on a theme that reminds us to stay positive – from Survive and Thrive to Flourish, from Hope Rising to, this year, Restoration . . . the Gala is a festive commemoration that will leave guests feeling grateful and uplifted, inspired and joyful.
This year, on July 21, our Gala will spotlight our mothers’ resiliency and their deep desire to repair, to seek balance and vitality, and to heal; in other words, we will celebrate the process of restoration!
Please join us for our fete – silent auction, seated dinner with live music, and, new this year, an amazing opportunity to partake in a guided tour of the Alfond Collection of Contemporary Art for Sponsors! Attendees will have the opportunity to contemplate themes of restoration, commemoration, and resilience through works in the permanent collection of the Cornell Fine Arts Museum on view at The Alfond Inn. The tour will include works by artists like Cobi Moules, Deborah Kass, Tracey Emin, and Jack Whitten who use their personal narratives and experiences to inspire audiences.
If you would like to stay at The Alfond Inn, The Finley Project receives a special event rate of $189 plus tax. To book your hotel reservation, please contact Audra Bartlett, the Front Office Assistant Manager. Her Email is email@example.com and her phone number is 407-645-6636. For booking purposes, our group code is TFPG18.
Individual Sale Tickets are currently on sale. PLEASE NOTE, INDIVIDUAL SALE TICKETS ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED. Reserve your seat(s) below.
- 10 Tables will be released on February 1, 2018.
- Those who purchase a table will receive $50 OFF (per table) AND be invited to a VIP Champagne Art Tour of The Alfond Inn's impeccable art collection led by a staff member of the Cornel Fine Art Museum.
- Table sales will be based on first come, first serve and will run until February 14, 2018, or until all 10 tables are sold.
- Individual Tickets will go on sale February 15, 2018. Please note, individual sale tickets are limited.
- Click the button below to register as a Sponsor!